ILPA and CEPRES
CEPRES ILPA Partnership
Formed to Improve Private Equity Due Diligence Quality and Transparency
The partnership between The Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA) and CEPRES is based on a simple premise: Investing in private equity should be transparent and efficient to allow for a better understanding of the risk and return characteristics of private equity, and hence, smarter investment decisions by LPs and superior returns for their beneficiaries.
Benefits of the CEPRES ILPA partnership
The centrepiece of the partnership is CEPRES’ flagship product, CEPRES Platform, an innovative due diligence system for private markets in a secure online platform. CEPRES Platform provides an easy user interface that puts decision makers in control of the analysis they need to make confident commitment decisions.
It delivers detailed track record analytics and benchmarking for private markets to help underwrite fund investments and direct/co-investments. ILPA members are welcome to join the CEPRES world.
Through this partnership, ILPA members can:
- Access an exclusive version of CEPRES Platform for free
- Drive their decision-making by leveraging CEPRES’ insights on performance and risk attribution from single deals to the portfolio level.
- Upgrade to premium versions CEPRES Platform at a significant discount.
- Leverage CEPRES’ data management process
- Access the CEPRES knowledge center CEPRES Learn for training and guidance on how to perform institutional grade private equity due diligence
- Join now as ILPA member and benefit from CEPRES Insights
CEPRES is the global leader in private equity innovation and thought-leadership
ILPA is a globally recognised organization that represents institutional private equity LPs
The Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA) works on behalf of limited partners (LPs) to maximize their performance in the industry on an individual, institutional and collective basis by developing industry leading education programs and best practices, independent research, global collaborations and networking opportunities. LPs are the trusted financial fiduciaries who direct their beneficiaries capital into private equity investments. These beneficiaries include individuals such as pensioners, teachers, universities, firefighters, charities, police officers and insurance policyholders. ILPA is the only global organization that is exclusively dedicated to advancing LPs' interests, and today the membership includes some 450 organizations who represent more than US $24 trillion of private equity assets under management (AUM).
ILPA originated as an informal club of LPs and has since grown its membership to more than 4,000 professionals from more than 50 countries, who together manage 50% of the global private equity AUM. ILPA members come from various corners of the LP world and range from small to large institutions such as public and corporate pensions, foundations, insurance and asset managers, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, development financial institutions and family offices.
- Educate regulators and policymakers about the importance and role of private equity in institutional investor portfolios, and also in the overall broader economy.
- Serve as an advocate for LPs and the important role ILPA members play as trusted financial fiduciaries for millions of individual beneficiaries around the world.
- Provide ILPA members with the necessary intelligence on regulation and legislation, changes in policies and the political climate, and the resulting risks or opportunities for investment portfolios.
CEPRES has what ILPA members look for
CEPRES provides an online investment decision platform where 1000s of LPs and GPs interact in complete privacy. LPs gain deep insights on new markets, forecast investment outcomes and enhance due diligence to drive better investment returns. GPs verify and precisely benchmark their funds, deals and portfolio companies and find new sources of capital from around the world.
Key objectives of CEPRES
- Improve the quality and efficiency of information flow between fund managers and investors
- Leverage technology and new processes to eliminate the unnecessary waste of time and resources during fundraising (GPs) and due diligence (LPs)
- Provide investors with tools and solutions at their fingertips that enable them to easily make smarter investment decisions and generate higher returns for their beneficiaries