Institutional Investors (LPs)
Unprecedented analysis to underwrite
your investment decisions
- Asset allocation and investment strategy
- Screen funds and direct/co-investments
- alpha and ßeta comparison to public markets
- Portfolio forecasting and VaR
- Performance and risk attribution
- Index(es) for true market comparison
LPs often contend with limited resources and tight budgets, which limit your ability to make the best choices in complex investment decisions. CEPRES delivers meaningful analytics to help you make better investment decisions with more efficiency. CEPRES uses proven scientific methods and gives you an audit trail of evidence to present to your investment committee and underwrite your decisions with confidence.
- Performance attribution
- Risk and default analysis
- J-curve analysis
- Portfolio concentration
- Do local managers outperform foreign managers in emerging market economies and is this the same for buyout vs growth vs venture?
- Does having a Board Seat impact on the losses for venture investments?
- Are consumer sectors better vs industrials in periods of macro-economic uncertainty?
- When might I expect to break-even on alternative energy infrastructure brownfield investments and does this vary by region or country?
- Easy, automated loading of GP track records and delivered to you with no work effort
- Self-defined screening criteria based on strategy, sector, ticket size, country and 80+ other criteria
- Compare each GP versus a true peer group and your own portfolio success to quickly see whether they are additive and worth due diligence
- 360 view including returns, losses, volatility and cash pace so there are no surprises or hidden issues
- Full deal-by-deal analysis and cash flows support thorough due diligence and verification of repeatability
- Easily report whole portfolio or for specific sector, strategy, region, fund or deal, etc.
- See IRR, cash multiple, inter-quartile range, variance, loss rates, cash pace and many other key metrics
- Automatic look-through attribution by sector, strategy, region, size and year for return and loss metric
- Analysis down to individual fund and investment level with direct comparison to peer investments in wider market
- Based on modified Case-Schiller method as proven in real-estate market
- Asset level index that truly reflects the comparative mark
- Not contaminated with mixed market investments or fund level cash events
- Real, smoothed annualized index, rather than asynchronous yearly IRR calculation