Optimize your allocations, find the best investments and underwrite your due diligence.
Prove your investment alpha and grow your network by attracting new capital sources.
See our Video
CEPRES combines the power of an innovative financial technology company with expertise in private equity. Through an online investment decision platform and community network, CEPRES enables investment in Private Equity with the proficiency of Financial Markets.
With CEPRES decision makers gain deep insights on performance & risk correlations that drive investment returns. Investment managers can design their portfolio allocation to optimize investment returns using expert analytics of 39,900+ operating companies at their fingertips.
CEPRES encompasses a network connecting buy- & sell-side market participants. Institutional Investors (LPs) and Fund Managers (GPs) interact on one platform:
– GPs confidentially benchmark their track record, attract fitting capital sources and demonstrate their alpha to investors.
– LPs forecast their portfolio outcomes, optimize asset allocations and enhance due diligence.
During the last 10 years, 100s of Pensions, Insurers, Banks, Sovereign Funds, Endowments, Family Offices and Advisors have conducted due diligence on $7 trillion of private investment value (Buyout, Growth, Venture, Private Debt, Infrastructure and Real Estate) via the CEPRES platform.
- 2001: CEPRES established as scientific institute to help investors optimize private equity/ debt portfolio performance
- 2005: Developed investment advisory and track record due diligence database based on deal level transactions analysis
- 2006: Expanded coverage to include Infrastructure, Private Debt, Special Situations and Distressed, in addition to Buyouts, Venture and Growth
- 2007: Under Deutsche Bank umbrella, leveraged global network and investment advisory platform to support institutional LPs on Portfolio Strategy and GP selection
- 2008: Engaged by Government and Sovereign Institutions (e.g. German Ministry of Economy, European Investment Bank, etc.) to optimize investment strategies
- 2010: MBO from Deutsche Bank AG to become 100% independent company and deliver higher proficiency to private equity participants
- 2012: Enhanced international presence with offices in New York, London, Munich and Singapore
- 2014: CEPRES operates as an online Investment Decision Platform delivering expertise to the World’s Private Equity Community
- 2015: $ 1.5 trillion of asset allocation, due diligence and risk management has been conducted by CEPRES platform and network
Improving investment decisions in private capital markets
- We deliver self-service online platforms for the investment community (LPs, GPs, Advisors, Agents) in private illiquid markets (buyout, venture, growth, debt, infrastructure, distressed) that address the constraints and tightening return profiles in modern markets.
- We are market neutral and believe the industry can be stronger together through shared information and by providing transparency together with confidentiality.
- CEPRES brings traditional market disciplines and methods to private illiquid markets to respond to the growing internal and external regulatory demands being placed on LP institutional investors and GP fund managers.
- By delivering the most relevant analyses, combined with the most granular transaction data CEPRES helps measure the alpha and beta for different markets, strategies, sectors and countries in illiquid private markets.
Trusted security to protect your confidentiality
CEPRES services some of the worlds´ largest and most sophisticated market participants and they trust us because we maintain the highest data security standards and protect their confidentiality at all times.
CEPRES is committed to protect your privacy and confidential data and therefore we promise our members:
- Confidential membership with no publicity or media intrusion
- No public disclosure of member benchmarks or league tables
- All data anonymized and protected from scrutiny
- No third-party resource involved in data management
- SSL encrypted servers hosted in secure data center
- Data held onshore in Germany; one of world’s most secure data protection environments
Solution finder wanted
CEPRES is an entrepreneurial company sharing the same value drivers as the industry we serve. We are growing rapidly, including internationally, and seeking talented, hardworking and reward driven individuals who want to join a fast paced and professional team. If you want to be rewarded for your contribution to the long term growth of an exciting company, then get in touch.
Senior Product Manager (f/m)
CEPRES combines the power of an innovative financial technology company with expertise in private equity. At CEPRES we value smart, entrepreneurial people who also work well in a team. As a dynamic, agile company, we eliminate unnecessary bureaucracy and encourage staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential. For our Munich office, we are looking for talented Product Manager.
Posted December, 1 2017
Office and Administrative Assistant (f/m)
CEPRES, the Fintech Company and leading solution provider to the private equity industry, is seeking a, motivated individual to be the Office Administrator and Personal Assistant to the President. This is a key role in establishing our new and growing North America office in Hoboken, New Jersey and to help improve productivity. At CEPRES we value smart, entrepreneurial people who work well in a team. As a dynamic, agile company, we encourage staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential. We are looking for candidates with experience in office administration, marketing support and client facing skills. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
Posted November, 16 2017
Haven´t found what you are looking for? If you feel you have more to offer and would like to be considered for a senior position, especially in an international location, take the initiative and send us a line at email@example.com